Tuesday, March 15, 2005

::tear::

I am sad. You all were supposed to have an honorgram last week, but certain people...who NEVER view this blog... didn't turn in their articles. So, once again a new generation will remain ignorant of the glories of the honorgram and you lot will have to do without.

I am sure that much weeping and gnashing of teeth will follow this announcement.

Oh, and thanks Greg and Diana for your contributions. I'd publish it if I could do it with just your two items. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Resident Apt. Six said...

lol, I'm sorry Amanda. I know how that is. You'll cave eventually an start writing a lot of the stuff youself. wait and see. . .

oh, do you want to take over recruitment as well?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

So why aren't you beating these deviants into submission about their submissions? Of course, I can't remember what I wrote or even where that file is. But I turned it in! Months ago.

Track them down and make them write till their brains turn to mush.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

There was an item from me? And what was that? LOL! :D

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home