Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Well. Looks like it's back to the grinders

All registered and ready to go. First day of class. First day of work. And quite honestly, it feels pretty good!

No worries. No research to put off. No homew...

...Okay, okay. So I have homework. Homework that I'm not doing. Homework that I'm putting off, sitting in the library - not researching, not studying. No. Just on the interent.

Just blogging and chatting...sigh.

And procrastinating.

It really never ends. No matter how hard I try. No matter how much better I think I'll be at the beginning of the thing. It never gets better, and it never ends.

Sadly, I procrastinate even when I don't realize I am. Sigh.

I even had the faintest thought of bringing along my book to get some reading done...then, I told myself that was dumb - I wouldn't read it. So I left the book in my room and left with my computer and headphones.

That makes sense...doesn't it?

Sigh. I even tell myself not to do something intelligent like take my book along becuase I know I won't do it and will therefore only be wasting energy making myself look stupid.

Really. This is sad, people. If you ever have these signs of deep entrencment in the so-called 'art' of procrastinating...seek help.

I should have.

-RK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home