Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Honors Happy Hour

That's right. Happy Hour! I refuse to call it Dessert Hour, because I'm then tempted to call it Desert Hour, and who would want to come to that?

(In all reality, I hesitate to call it an anything "hour" because it's really only scheduled for forty-five minutes. What a rip-off.) ;)

In any case, come one, come all to Honors Happy Hour!

The Date: Thursday, November 11, 2004
The Time: 5:15-6:00pm
The Double Incentive: Brownies and Ice Cream

Come, and bring a friend (as long as they're also in the Honors program)! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Juliet said...

Come...and then come see IOBE! (Importance of Being Earnest) :) hehehe...I shall usurp your announcement Diana and use it for my own means!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Honors Happy Hour????


Ahh... Our wit will be intoxicating.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Resident Apt. Six said...

It was delicious! :)

thank you Brooke :)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home