Sunday, October 17, 2004

Newest Contributor!

Greeting my dearest South Hallians. How I mourn the fact that I cannot be there. How I mourn that I do not live in room 224 *tear*. And how I mourn the fact that you are going on trips. Here, look at me mourn...

='0(

Enough of that.

For those of you who have no idea who this wacko is - I lived on the female side of South Hall, Room 224 last year; and yes, I do belong to La Sierra's Honors Progam. I'm on a temporaty hiatus - but I will return to finish there next year most likely.

Weep, gnash teeth, and ponder deeply until my return of friends of the machine!

So, that ought to serve as a good enough little jig to start off with. I'll let you all in on my European woes as they come. For now, the anti-sleep is catching up with me and I best get off to my bed before I crash and really hurt meself.

Until then, don't fear papers too much oh good Honorians. They are nothing to the essays I'm trudging through *drop of sweat* Feel blessed.

-RK

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Awww... Poor Becca. I'm sorry you have wretched amounts of hideous essays.

We miss you!

And welcome! :)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home