Thursday, October 21, 2004

Just had to share...

Since I am across the ocean, and since I am a major-league procrastinator - I thought I would share:

**I have a presentation on a novel due in a week - I'm on chapter 6, Book I. There are IV or V books and over ten chapters each.

**I have a paper due on the same novel in two weeks

**I have a journal and paper due in two weeks; I was supposed to read three articles in the newspaper three times a week for the past six weeks - I have yet to read the paper once.

**I was supposed to check up on rooms for my family here at the college before they came - they are coming today and I didn't check at all.

**I had to read an article for class today - I read it 20 minutes before class started.

Those are just a few of my gold medallions of procrastination. Can any of you beat those? =0D Cheers!

-RK

10 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Wow. I'm impressed. Really impressed. Almost speechless, really.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Fateduel said...

Can I beat that?
Hmm...
**I have a paper sitting on the desk that I am typing at that was due at noon, September 20 (luckily it was formative)
**There was a paper due yesterday at noon for the same class that I haven't even begun to think about
**There is a persuasive paper due in an hour and a half that is about drug legalization and whether it is good or not that I have yet to do any research on
**Don't forget that I have to do the journals as well
If yours are "gold medals" then I think I should get, what, platinum? Something like that :)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Now I really AM speechless.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Now I really AM speechless.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Now I really AM speechless.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Ralikat said...

Yes, but I can pull it off with grace. Enough said.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

I am also speechless... How in the....?

I am not even sure I can mentally handle that level of procrastination...

I thought it was bad when I began "studying" for my midterm at 5am when the class was at 9am... but then I didn't actually study until 8:25am... Geez, you people should form an Olympic Committee or something...

6:51 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Sorry about that there triple post. Heh. Blogger's been slow for me. Anyone else having struggles with it?

1:35 AM  
Blogger Ralikat said...

Oh Yes! Don't you hate it when you go to publish a post and it goes to like 16% and just keeps repeating the same percentage over and over and over and over....

and the most frustrating thing is it made it to 16% - so you ACTUALLY thought it might work...sigh.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Yeesss!!!! That's so very irritating. Sigh. Blogger needs to get on that, I'd say.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home